Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
1. Products represented on the website are visuals of actual products. The company however in its endeavor to improve the products is likely to make changes in the product.
2. All products would be dispatched through our logistics provider within 48 working hours of receipt of full payment.
3. Price of the product and delivery cost includes VAT / CST/ KGST as applicable and delivery to the address in the order form. All deliveries would be to ground floor only.
4. Buyer would be responsible for providing all transit documents, permits and any other document that may be required from the destination to transport the material ordered.
5. Other than VAT / CST / KGST all other local taxes at destination like entry tax, local duties would be to the buyers account and would have to be paid before delivery is effected.
6. Refunds would be effected before the order is dispatched. Refunds would be subject to service charges levied by the bank / payment gateway.
7. Goods once dispatched cannot be returned. No request for refunds would be entertained once dispatch has been made.
8. In the event goods are received in damaged / soiled condition it is the buyers responsibility to take open delivery from the logistics provider and obtain a damage certificate to claim the losses from the underwriters.
9. Our logistics associates would make only two delivery attempts on working days to deliver the material at the address mentioned in the
online order form.
10. It is understood that the buyer is above 18 years of age and all the information given in the order form including credit card details are true.